Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Animal House Reunion

Check us out, the Original Animal House, all back together again for ND football!


Actually, you may find this hard to believe, but Goat wasn't even there during that shot. He was at Purdue! I digitally inserted him using photo manipulation techniques so advanced that only a trained ninja could detect them. Look again, can you see it? I wouldn't try any heavy mental lifting for the rest of the day, because I'm pretty sure I just blew your mind.

Wouldn't that be awesome to actually get all the Animal House folk back together though? I'm talking both years, baby. The impending bowl game would have been a perfect occasion, but Cock had to go and volunteer to help poor children in Ecuador. What the hell is that, man?? I'm sure we'll find another opportunity. I'll bring an old pot filled with rotting mac&cheese and let you guys clean up the mess the next day, it'll be just like old times.

Oh yeah, and um...sorry for those years of savagery.

Post a Comment

Blogger Goat said...
Greatest... Reunion... Photo... EVER.

Holy shit. I still can't stop laughing. I have this feeling I'm going to be at practice tonight and bust out laughing mid-song just thinking about that picture.

Damn, I miss you guys.

8:34 PM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment