Wednesday, November 02, 2005

What Time Is It??

Halfway through the week to gametime (HUH!), and the glorious weather is still holding strong! It's a wee bit nippy, but still pretty awesome for November in the Bend. Beaucoup alumni in this weekend, most notable in terms of visit frequency being Jism J. Jisington III (Esquire), arriving early tomorrow for sweet CJs action. My friend, by way of welcome back into the Bend's loving and oddly sensual embrace, please enjoy the following poem, which I shall call:

Ode To Jism

Oh Jism, 5th roommate of the Animal House
So many nights we'd stay in and get soused
Or go to the Backer, remember the time
You floordanced with Bass and got covered in grime?
Or when I peed in the woods due to beer I'd ingested
And you called with concern after I'd been arrested
You'd always be up for a smooth belly rub
Or shotgunning warm PBR in the tub
Now you live in DC, it's been almost 2 years
But you'll be back tomorrow--now let's drink some beers

Holy crap, I'm the greatest poet that ever lived! You can't step to my mad poetry skills! And why would you want to? It could only mean your destruction.

Um, anyway...other notables include Dave, Lauren, LB, Ze Cock and Christine, Ben and Amy Pawlowicz, and...probably some other people I forgot. Sorry, you're all repeat visitors--no poem for you!

Oh man, check out my little niece in a pumpkin patch!



I'm sorry if your head just exploded from cuteness overload. If you're still alive, please enjoy this less cute but equally hilarious still from ESPN:



Yes my friend, I think we can all agree that Lee Corso is, indeed, a penis.

So who's up for a madcap scheme? Bowl trip this year? Oose? Because I am so down with being there for the first Irish bowl victory since...what, 94?...so down that it's sick. Sick and twisted, like when Radar and Frenchie made out on my porch. Or when they put nipples on the batsuit.

Post a Comment

Blogger ndNips said...
ND Bowl victory? I'm in.

2:32 PM, November 02, 2005  

Blogger Lizett! said...
Depends on the dates, but I'm tenatively in. How's that for pumped up?!

3:02 PM, November 02, 2005  

Blogger Goat said...
Count me in, sucker. Especially since I don't get to go to any home games this year. Balls.

4:51 PM, November 02, 2005  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
first of all, let me thank you over and over again for writing such a jismatastic poem dedicatedd to moi! that rocked. i owe you a beer. and some late night mac&cheese. don't worry, kmortell, there's nothing sexual about that.

and i am IN IN IN for a bowl trip. i'm there! BOOYA!

see you in like t-minus 19 hours!
-jism

7:22 PM, November 02, 2005  

Post a Comment