Friday, November 04, 2005

I Want AmberBock That's Cold

I heart you, CJs. I heart you with all my heart. Heartily. Oh God, somebody stop me. I headed over to Legends around 4:30 yesterday to find Jism and the Ball already hard at work--two dollar drafts, oose! LB joined us shortly after and we all headed off to meet Kel at CJs for significantly more expensive drafts and delicious, delicious Pub Burgers. Oh. Man. The Four Horseman with bacon is so, so awesome. I can't believe I never knew about it before. I couldn't even finish mine, not because I was too full, but because the last third of the burger was left in ruins following a rather messy incident involving my sudden and irresistible urge to mate with it.

Standard tomfoolery followed, back to the condo for a little Family Guy, off to Oscar's for a little pool. I headed to bed early following a controversial decision to actually go to work today, but apparently everyone else was up into the wee hours of the night watching Adam Sandlar movies because I woke up at about 2:30 to Rob Schneider shouting "You can do eet ALLL NIGHT LOOONG!" Bitches.

Backing up, Wednesday night was pretty awesome. Kel had some foolish med school schmoozing function at the Carriage House which, despite the good things I have heard about the food, I was not looking forward to--I hate people, you see. But Kel surprised me, giving me directions instead to Sunny Italy where she had planned an intimate dinner date sans med school cronies. Great idea, poor results. The spaghetti tasted, in Kel's words "like I'd expect someone's ass to smell." Lovely! Fortunately the terrible, terrible food was slightly offset by the fact that we ran into THE Dr. James J. McKenna, who Kelly (in the spirit of the assignments he used to give us involving human reactions to unusual situations) may have asked to sign her spaghetti. Needless to say he punched her through the chest and ate her heart.

The weather is still so ridiculously awesome. There's a chance of PM showers tomorrow, but I can handle that as long as it stays warm. Tennessee apparently sucks now, so they should give us no trouble--better go buy your blue hair dye.

My Pick:

ND: SuperPub
Tennessee: Famine

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
let's not forget the 73 bratwurst challenge, the beer that i planned to shotgun spooging all over my jersey, the delicious mandarin house, the coozy and the victory beer.

oh yeah, and how my flights kept getting cancelled and delayed and how we had a last minute steak n shake run. poop-tastic.

or how ball was coughing up a lung or 10 all weekend long. yummy.

-jism

11:06 AM, November 07, 2005  

Post a Comment