Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Chuck Norris Is So Badass He Gets Another Post

Do you suppose it's bad that I just sit here in my cubicle laughing aloud to these things during the work day? I'm thinking if my boss says anything to me I'll just give him a roundhouse kick to the face.
Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

Chuck Norris doesnt shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick.

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse...horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

When Chuck Norris's wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, "Don't worry about it honey," and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, "Never question Chuck Norris."

I'm thinking of changing the format of my blog to consist entirely of quotes stolen from funnier people. Awesome to the max.

Post a Comment

Blogger Lizett! said...
What's bad is me laughing out loud at your posts and those jokes in class. I'm pretty sure my professors all want to roundhouse kick me in the face.

2:27 PM, November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment