Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas

Lizett wins Christmas this year. We exchanged gifts last night to avoid lugging them to Columbus and she got me a Garmin NĂ¼vi, which is just all kinds of awesomer than anything I got her. Now with google maps in my pocket and a disembodied voice in my car literally telling me what to do turn-by-turn in real time, my mastery over the physical world is nearly complete--all that is left is to become the ultimate fighting champion.

Our first tree:


Swarley gets into the spirit:


Swarley done et' his bed:


That last one didn't really have anything to do with Christmas, I just like it.

Post a Comment

Blogger Rocky said...
Dude, Charlie Brown had a more festive tree.

1:31 PM, December 18, 2007  

Blogger Mal said...
Why would you want to hurt me, Rocky?

1:41 PM, December 18, 2007  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
Swarley: I can haz creesmaz tree to pee on?

2:24 PM, December 18, 2007  

Post a Comment