Tuesday, November 27, 2007

RaaaaaaAAAAAAAAGE!

Wasn't something written here before?

Post a Comment

Blogger Goat said...
Hmm, I don't remember the dude who flipped our cups table. But I do remember people stealing our posters and other decor. That's one of the few times I've lost it, a la the hole in the signature wall. Ah, good times.

Look on the bright side, Mal. You'll be leaving that job soon. And, most companies these days don't allow managers to comment on the performance of their former employees. They usually can only confirm or deny you worked there. So just list your coworkers as references instead.

11:47 AM, November 27, 2007  

Blogger Unknown said...
Stop complaining, move to Connecticut, become a .NET dev for my team and relive our glory days together in O'Neill. And by glory days I mean horribly anti-social and generally unproductive days. I will even promise to get fat again.

8:23 PM, November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment