Monday, September 17, 2007

There We Go

Ah, more or less back to normal. Plus now each and every time you come to be updated on my whirlwind adventures (9/16: bought a vacuum cleaner to the max...BEHOLD MY CYCLONIC SUCKING POWER) you get to gaze upon my baggy baggy eyes. A gift from me to me, out on the web for all to enjoy.

The game...Lizett just went to sleep in the 3rd quarter. There is nothing to say or do, I have no witty comment involving magic pants. Keep your heads down for the season and don't attract any attention.

Lizett is starting to look hardcore into employment in the Columbus area, which is happy news. I have nothing specific against Austin, but it happens to be the backdrop for a whole mess of painful shots to my junk, so I'm quite looking forward to peeling off and forgetting it forever. Plus I'll be back with the fam and of course have much more convenient access to 50% of my adorable niecews. It's not a typo...it's efficiency. I myself will hopefully be going back to school when we move, which means I've got to take the GRE pretty soon. I've historically been a good test taker, but having been out of school for almost 5 years now...we'll see. On the up side, I have nontrivial experience in the field I'm looking to study and several recommendations comparing me favorably to Jesus. Here's hoping.

Current plan: wedding in March, moving in June. Cake tonight.

Today is our first full-length non-getting-back-in-the-groove type lift. LET'S GET GRANDE!

Post a Comment

Blogger Lizett! said...
Where's this cake I was promised?? It's 8:07... you have two hours.

8:08 PM, September 17, 2007  

Post a Comment