Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Here Come The Irish

T minus 2 days until my triumphant return to the midwest, and the excitement is mounting like painful gas. After months of severe football withdrawal followed by teasingly unsatisfying NFL preseason games, I am ready to blow and, consider yourself warned, the damage may be extensive. Things I am looking forward to besides the game itself:
  1. Babies
  2. Tiny plastic swords
  3. The music of Vnak's laughter across 6 parking lots
  4. Homemade Italian sausage
  5. Amber Bock that's cold
  6. Mothball's sweet embrace
  7. Joker with a P
  8. Wearing a sombrero and bandoleers to the HAA Tailgate
  9. Yelling "Ai yi yi, mi cabeza!" throughout the ensuing beatdown
  10. Not going to The Backer
There have been no developments of signifigance Texas-side, I'm afraid. Lizett and I have been locked in an epic battle for Nabisco Brand Mah-Jongg supremacy and spent two hours yesterday shopping for bubble pipes without success. You can't make this stuff up, and by can't I mean wouldn't ever.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment