Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Average Birthday To Me

June 27th! The most special of all days, the day before my actual birthday and the day after what Lizett believes to be my actual birthday. She got me Firefly: The Complete Series, two tubes of lip balm, and Special Birthday Sex which consisted of a peck on the cheek in addition to our standard light palm rubbing. Baby it blew my mind.


You were a foolish fool to laugh at Mal's suspenders

Gloriously enough, I sort of get tomorrow and Friday off because the other guys in my office are going to a conference in Canadia. Driving in to sit alone in a dark, windowless office is too depressing for me to contemplate, so I think I'll just stay home in my underoos gnawing on the various blocks of cheese piling up in our fridge. We do love cheese.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh man Firefly is so awesome. The real question still remains after Serenity though.....what is the story behind Bishop!?!?!?!?

So I'm defending on your b-day eh? Well then I'll drink an extra beer for you my good man.

1:40 PM, June 27, 2007  

Blogger Lizett! said...
Don't forget that I actually bought you something from your top 5 coveted things list - that's right, my friends, Stephen is the proud owner of an iPhone.

Or maybe next year. Wrinkle free shirts are just as good, right?

1:59 PM, June 27, 2007  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ha ha ha...fool!!!! Ask "Stephen" for my e-mail describing the careful analysis of the overpriced, overhyped iPhone ;-p

Also, I would have gone for the electronic piano. Countless hours of enjoyment right there.

2:18 PM, June 27, 2007  

Blogger Mal said...
Yeah dude, she made the switch a few months ago. Except sometimes in the throes of light palm rubbing.

3:03 PM, June 27, 2007  

Blogger Rocky said...
Ok, I haven't gotten laid by a complete stranger in almost 3 weeks, what is "light palm rubbing"? Is that something new you kids are doing these days?

11:29 PM, June 27, 2007  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm totally confused by Stevo's post. Who is he talking to and what is referencing?

9:52 AM, June 28, 2007  

Blogger Goat said...
I think Jism can provide explanation as to what light palm rubbing entails. But I'm pretty sure it has something to do with rubbing the palms lightly.

Aww, the pennyless grad student buying her boyfriend a ridiculously expensive cell phone. Now we just need Mal to sell his cell phone plan to cover, well, whatever it is you gave up to buy him that iPhone. Then you can be a modern day version of The Gift of the Magi. BTW, what DID you sell to afford that thing? Was it your soul?

9:59 AM, June 28, 2007  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Damn it Goat....I know what the light palm rubbing means. I'm referring to his post "Yeah dude, she made the switch a fe months ago." Who's he talking to? What's he talking about? Switched what!?!?!?

1:53 PM, June 30, 2007  

Post a Comment