Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Triumphant Return

Work has been mad busy, and I only blog at work, so that's why I've been dead this past month. I'm still mildly busy, but I thought this photo of me and Lizett at the 02-03 Gator Bowl, recently rediscovered courtesy of one M. Sullivan, warranted a post:


What amuses me so is that we're wearing trash bags, apparently in a Dairy Queen(?), and I miraculously have absolutely no recollection whatsoever of the event. My ears look good though.

This past month has been largely dedicated to training Swarles. Dude is an IDIOT. He's very long but only seems to be aware of the front half of his body. He can also go from a full on sprint to a good old fashioned poopin'-squat INSTANTLY, defying all laws of physics and making me stumble over him flailing my arms like a chump. That's all I have to say about him for now, surely I'll expound on his moronic exploits in some future Swarley-centric post.

Who's going to the GT game? Lizett and I got tickets through her secret underground minority connections and the flights are booked so we'll be in Friday afternoon. JISM Church meeting time TBD. Also, no Mothball tailgates this year, so...someone have a tailgate.

My buddy Nemo is flying down today because he booked his flight for the wedding 72 months in advance and couldn't change it, so it's time to expose Texas to my oldest and most acerbically forthright friend. Here's hoping no one shoots him. As a bonus, he's flying into Houston, whereas we live in Austin, so there's two 6 hour round trips to pick his ass up right there. As a double bonus, Houston is due for a tropical storm today! BRING IT GOD!! Unless you don't have the guts.

Post a Comment

Blogger ndchick1 said...
OMIGOD! i will SO be there for the Church of JISM assembly. with brother and sister in law in tow. i vote for...eh, right before band practice and right after we arrive on friday. what say you co-founder?

7:56 PM, August 16, 2007  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I am a photographic genius.

And I also will be at the GT game along with at least 1 Badin girl, maybe two, and my folks. Getting in Thursday after the movers finish packing up my stuff.

5:55 PM, August 18, 2007  

Post a Comment