Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Classic Taylor! -- Or -- I Swear To God I Am Not Making This Up

Due to popular demand, the content of this post has been replaced with an infant dressed up as a hot dog.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I waited 20 days for some nugget about a sitcom from the late 90's? Put your A-Game back on or I think it's time I remove this swill from my bookmarks.
-LB

9:12 PM, October 24, 2007  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I agree with The Box....quite disappointing....

5:20 PM, October 25, 2007  

Blogger Mal said...
What!? Dude this post was so awesome I went back and read it every ten minutes for the rest of the day while gently caressing my breasticles and humming the theme to The Greatest American Hero. Also, I made sweet love to your wives.

5:25 PM, October 25, 2007  

Blogger Lizett! said...
I was promised a synopsis of last night's episode. I'm waaaaiting.

9:41 PM, October 25, 2007  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
i must agree with ball and box. la-AME. step it up, chump, or your bookmark is heading for, not the recycling bin, but the trash can. that's right, it can spend eternity rotting with used condoms, garbage pail kids trading cards and radioactive waste. maybe there will even be a tire fire.

1:52 PM, October 29, 2007  

Blogger Mal said...
I made sweet love to your husband.

2:44 PM, October 29, 2007  

Post a Comment