Monday, February 26, 2007

Cookies

First, I need to download much electronica, and quickly. I had my Insurance and Benefits meeting today at 8am and I was pretty groggy going out the door, but Hellogoodbye's I Saw It On Your Keyboard randomly came on my iPod and suddenly I had to use all my powers as a dude just to keep from skipping and flapping my arms in that way I occasionally used to at rehearsals all the way to the administration building. Tee hee hee! That reminds me of the best dream ever--we were at Disney World trying to balance on a Nerf football at the bottom of a swimming pool and Merten told us that the night before he'd dreamed that he had All the Powers of Disney, but they just weren't enough to save his family. He couldn't remember what kind of peril his family was in, he explained, but it must have been serious if all the powers of Disney, also unidentified, couldn't save them. It was actually really funny when he told it.

Second, I just came back from a delicious meal at Posse East, a small bastion of greasy deliciousness just down the street from Lizett's place, and it was the best meal of my life. Before that the Krispy Kreme and Wendy's single with cheese I had for lunch was the best meal of my life. Last night I had a 73 cent frozen pizza that doesn't even have a brand name, it just says "Pizza" on the box in a wacky font, and it was the best meal of my life. I don't know what the deal is, but I have been ravenously hungry at every meal since I got here. The only thing I can figure is that suddenly I'm doing some minimal amount of physical activity. I'm not bothering to get a parking pass for UT campus so I'm walking maybe 3 or 4 miles a day, which doesn't sound like so much, but apparently an increase to that from literally nothing is enough to work up some serious gluttony. I'm going to eat some oreos.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment