Friday, February 16, 2007

What?? Goulet!

+=

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ah how I'll miss these randomly funny random things that make no sense to me....

So what becomes of your site now? Gonna redo the whole thing? I know I for one will be saddened to no end if this site goes the way of the dodo.

11:38 AM, February 16, 2007  

Blogger Mal said...
Don't worry my friend, there will always be random things that don't make sense to anyone.

The site will still be around, most of it is hosted on blogger, it'll just look like shite for a while whenever ND gets around to trashing my file space. Kind of like how I accidentally trashed my own profile picture and am now represented by Cliff Claven.

11:56 AM, February 16, 2007  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
i was wondering why your face had changed. i hardly recognized you with the bushy eyebrows and fully 'stache!

1:59 PM, February 16, 2007  

Blogger Goat said...
Is that Bond in the first picture? I can only assume that picture means "Goodbye", but that you chose solely on the fact it had a midget in it. Plus, there's the added awesomeness of James Bond.

Ahh, midgets. Always funny, unless you're Jism.

12:45 PM, February 19, 2007  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
It's from Fantasy Island - although Tattoo (his character on the show) was in The Man with The Golden Gun. I think he shot himself.

1:47 PM, February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment