Thursday, February 15, 2007

So Long, Long Distance

Lizett gets in tomorrow to make the glorious drive down down to Austin with me this weekend, so I guess that officially makes today my last day in a long distance relationship ever. All I have to say is thank...GOD. Also, to all my friends embarking upon or continuing the long distance journey: suck it, jerk-face-wad-sack-narc-bots! Dar. And I love you.

Today is also my second-to-last day of work, which means a continuing flood of emails from people saying it was wonderful working with me, some of which come from people I actually worked with. It also means an increasing number of joke propositions from Rocky, some of which are actually jokes. And it means packing, which has been somewhat more of a challenge than I expected. The plan was to just toss everything into Swarles and go, but it seems I have a bit more stuff than I realized. I may be UPSing a few things, and the cost will be proooohibitive.

I'm pretty much set to go. My computers are wiped, my cube is cleaned out, all documents have been burned. I guess I've got some sitting to do.

Post a Comment

Blogger ndchick1 said...
so, on your last 2 days of work, you'll pretty much be doing what you have done on every other previous day at work?

2:08 PM, February 15, 2007  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
And what will Mal's "last" meal in the Bend be? That's right kiddies....a delicious CJ's burger with bacon and 4 kinds of cheese, coupled with Amberbock, salty popcorn and plenty of friends.

2:31 PM, February 15, 2007  

Blogger ndchick1 said...
mmmmmMM! take a picture of that burger for me.

i will be dining on my own jismatastic super pub, friday march 30th. yes, it's true. i'm returning to the bend on a recruiting trip. weeee!

5:14 PM, February 15, 2007  

Blogger Lizett! said...
T-Minus 24 hours to SuperPub! Possibly also with an onion ring.

6:42 PM, February 15, 2007  

Blogger Goat said...
Super Pub and sweet, sweet Amber Bock. Is there a finer meal known to man? I propose that there is not.

Sadly, I probably won't have another Super Pub until next fall on a football weekend.

12:42 PM, February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment