Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Uh-OHHHHHH

I just thought of two things. First, the vast majority of this blog is hosted on nd.edu, so in t-minus two weeks it's going to look heinously maimed.

Second, I've been using my nd.edu email address nigh on 9 years now, I guess I'll have to switch that up. So from now on, you can email me at sschreib at gmail dot com, or as always sschreib at alumni dot nd dot edu.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm....oh Billy!!!

The reality is setting in....Mal's leaving Ball's palace of love forever....

1:45 PM, February 07, 2007  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Clearly, Ball should just pack himself in your suitcase.

7:15 PM, February 07, 2007  

Blogger Lizett! said...
We're going to be driving down the middle of an empty highway and Ball is suddenly going to pop out of the backseat, isn't he?

9:24 PM, February 07, 2007  

Blogger Mal said...
Suddenly I miss Stitch. I feel like he would've made a great joke about that suitcase comment. Or at least gone "AAAAAAHHHHHHH suitcase!" and then laughed for 5 minutes.

Hey Lizett, do you think it's weird that you had a dream about me getting a sex change to become a large black woman and I've permanently made your icon a large black man? Me neither.

10:46 AM, February 08, 2007  

Post a Comment