Thursday, September 01, 2005

You Son Of A Bitch

Lunchbox, you have sullied my voicemail inbox with your hilarious profanity, and from Katie's phone no less--normally such a kind, sweet, innocent girl. In the spirit of tenfold, I must now ask you to be a groomsman in my wedding in the most heinous way possible...through my blog. You shall fly out, acquire a tux at your own expense, and dance awkwardly with a bridesmaid of my choosing in front of many old people you do not know. How does that taste? Is it delicious? I'll expect an answer by horse or telegraph on the morrow.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'll come and do as you ask, but only if we can go to Meijer or Steak-n-Shake at 3AM after the reception.

Also, be forewarned that when they do the whole "you may now kiss the bride" part, I'm going to yell "Woooooooooooooohhhh.... OWE!"

10:11 PM, September 01, 2005  

Post a Comment