Friday, February 01, 2008

So Long, Loser!

Lost is back, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! And they brought back the sad music for Charlie! You know, it's like

♫ DOO, doo DOO, doo DOO doo DOO, dee doooo... ♫

No? I don't care.

I was happy to see that furry footed little son of a bitch get blown up/drowned, despite his last minute self sacrificing heroic hand-to-the-window blah blah blah blah. In fact, I haven't been quite so happy to see anyone get written off since Ana-Lucia, and that blonde chick who left the show to do The Fog before that. But man, that sad music is powerful. <DOO, doo DOO...> Maybe Charlie wasn't so bad, I thought. <doo DOO doo DOO> Sure he was a gigantic drug addled douchebag, but he really came through in the end! And by the time the <dee doooo...> came I was weeping into Lizett's bosoms. CHAAAARRRLIIIIIEEEEE!!!

But then when his ghost came back later in the show I shot the TV.

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I read an interview with Matthew Fox and he said you can bet your ass Jack will find his way back to the island since that's what he said in the season finale. Freakin sweet.

Also, Hurley is insane but large and in charge.

11:38 AM, February 02, 2008  

Post a Comment