Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pictures

I haven't posted lately because I'm a very busy and important man with many responsibilities--like this weekend I dozed in and out of a two hour documentary on Feudal Japan. Did you know Samurais were jerks? Anyway, here's some pictures.


Santa brought Nat a bee umbrella and matching boots


VRREEEEAAAAAARRRWWW!
<ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka> WEEEAAAAaaaarrrrwwww... <BOUSCH!!!>

I simply could not decide which of these was more adorable


A rare shot of Andrew not up on two feet


And the Lord gazed down upon the new dollhouse, and He saw that it was good


"I must have you!"                      "It is taboo!"    


Hey look, I discovered the color accent feature on our new camera


Whatever you got for Christmas, it is not as awesome as my custom made multi-colored fuzzy dice


The matching steering wheel cover didn't fit but makes a very fine hat


As promised, a picture of my firm but supple buttocks. Yes. Lizett photographs me while I sleep

Post a Comment

Blogger Rocky said...
Is it weird that I got a bit aroused by the supple buttocks pic? Is it weird that I then went to the bathroom to take care of business? Is it even weirder that I'm telling you all of this? Note, I used "weird" and not "wrong" cause if you don't use it you lose it ;-)

2:45 PM, January 19, 2008  

Post a Comment