Friday, June 01, 2007

Crazy Mexican Update

Oh God, one of them just broke into our place. Okay, more strolled in. WHY DO THE CRAZY MEXICANS HAVE THE KEY TO OUR PLACE?? For reals. I heard the door unlock, he strolls in. He started walking down the hall for the bedroom. I made a noise from the living room and he turns around and goes "Oh...sorry man" and leaves. Didn't give the key back, didn't explain himself, just skipped off to his car and drove into the distance.

I feel like I should have a chat with this fine gentleman, but I also don't want to get stabbed, so I think I'll just let the apartment management deal with it tomorrow. On the plus side, breaking and entering has GOT to be grounds for eviction. Adios, amigos!

Post a Comment

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I think you need a gun. It's Texas, I'm pretty sure they sell handguns in those vending machines at the supermarket. You put $.50 in and a Glock in a plastic bubble comes out.

3:58 PM, June 03, 2007  

Post a Comment