Thursday, October 09, 2008

ND

It took me a while to notice this bad boy was broken, and then I didn't feel like fixing it, but I've finally had a big enough lull at work to spruce the place up a bit with delicious bacon and speech bubbles coming out of Fry's hair. Now I wait for the kudos to come rolling in. Give me your kudos. Your kudos...give them to me.

Went to ND last weekend. Ate sausage. Vnak flashed the crotch bling. I screamed like a woman. Congratulations were to be given to various people for various things, not the least of which being the Mothball/Erica & Merellowicz engagements. Huzzah! Wee Julia Falto's stomach, midway through pregnancy, is about the same size as mine. Goat grew a beard! A big, voluptuous beard. We stayed at Merten's place despite having not talked to him since...2005? GO TEAM MONORAIL! Stitch squawked like a chicken when he saw us. I swear to god.

This weekend Lizett's Mami comes for her first Columbus visit. There is going to be a lot of hugging going on, and the Schreiber household doesn't see much hugging. Say for instance, I'm heading out of town for a few weeks or months. Before I go, everyone meanders to the door, someone says "...ALL-right! See you later," and maybe I honk the horn as I peel off. At Lizett's place, you hug and kiss goodbye if you're going to the store. If you're leaving for a longer period of time, there's this whole ritual where you hug goodbye wherever you are, then you all wander to the kitchen and hug and kiss goodbye, then everyone comes out to the car and you hug and kiss goodbye again, then as you pull away you roll down the window and reach longingly outward as if to say "EEERRMM!" Then I'm assuming after you leave everyone back at the house enjoys a nice long group hug. So if you were wondering where Lizett gets it from, it's genetic. Anyway, the weekend should be positively packed with mother/daughter alone time, so I intend to take advantage of the opportunity to play some Zelda.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment