Thursday, June 02, 2005

My justification for further contributing to the endless stream of drivel that plagues the internet in the form of blogs

Boredom. Its June 2nd and I have 3 long months ahead of me before the fall term begins. For me, that means a daily routine consisting of 6 minutes of actual work followed by 8 hours and 24 minutes of staring blankly at my monitor. If I had an office I could probably pass the time watching old Strongbad emails or punching myself in the face, but as it is I feel obligated to look like I might be doing something valuable.

Onto the drivel!

I was at this pizza place in Kokomo on Monday--Donatos--and they had a sign up in the restroom that said:

Employees must "wash hands"

How awesome is that? Thank you, Mr. Sign Maker! I for one find it totally "reassuring" that the guy who had been kneading his fingers through my lunch minutes before is required to "wash" his hands after using the bathroom!

The pizza was delicious.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment